This course outlines the Sales function’s pivotal role in driving prescribing behavior. After completing this course, users will be able to
- Explain how the Sales and Marketing functions interact
- Describe how sales representatives are trained and compensated
- Explain how sales forces target physicians
- Discuss how a sales representative prepares for and executes a sales call
- Outline various ways in which the Sales function is organized
- Describe key sales support functions
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Understanding Pharma™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.