Rolling Out a REMS
Now iPad Compatible
As Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) become more and more common, customer-facing teams need to understand the impact of a REMS program on their brands, how to effectively roll out a REMS to the healthcare community at large, and how to persuade healthcare stakeholders to take the desired REMS-related actions.
This interactive, scenario-based course shows how to implement a REMS in a way that both meets compliance requirements and achieves the ultimate goal: the desired health outcome for a population. After completing this course, users will be able to:
- Explain the intended outcomes and goals of a REMS rollout
- Identify the elements and activities involved in a REMS
- Determine how to execute, manage, and assess the effectiveness of a REMS rollout
- Anticipate how a REMS will affect various healthcare stakeholders
- Determine the best strategy for addressing each stakeholder
- Persuade the stakeholder to take the suggested REMS-related actions
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Understanding Pharma™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.