This course outlines how Medical Affairs operates to disseminate unbiased scientific and cost-benefit information to prescribers and health plans. After completing this course, users will be able to
- Understand the Medical Affairs function’s many responsibilities, including publication planning, deployment of medical science liaisons (MSLs), key opinion leader relationship management, and management of phase IV trials
- Explain the importance of non-registrational phase IV clinical trials
- Describe how and why health economics and outcomes studies are conducted
- Discuss the role of MSLs
- Explain the role that Medical Affairs plays in external medical education
- Describe how Medical Affairs serves as a bridge between a company’s scientific and commercial functions
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Understanding Pharma™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.