This course outlines the processes, procedures, and regulations governing the production of a pharmaceutical product. After completing this course, users will be able to
- Explain the major components of the manufacturing process
- Describe the differences between pilot and commercial manufacturing
- Describe the differences between manufacture of chemically based drugs and biologics
- Discuss the rigorous quality controls governing manufacturing
- Discuss the importance of supply chain management
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Understanding Pharma™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.