This course describes how pharmaceutical manufacturers work with public and private payers to secure reimbursement and market access for their products. After completing this course, users will be able to
- Describe discrete payer segments
- Explain the critical role of private managed care in product selection
- Articulate differences among Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D
- List mechanisms used by payers to influence utilization
- Define the purpose, structure, and concerns of the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee
- Explain how and why manufacturers must develop meaningful clinical and economic arguments to gain reimbursement and access for their products
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Understanding Pharma™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.