This course explains the preclinical research and clinical development processes. It also provides a basic overview of the regulatory pathway to pharmaceutical approval. After completing this course, users will be able to
- Describe the objectives of preclinical research
- Outline the key phases of clinical development, their objectives, and the populations studied
- Describe the “anatomy” of a clinical trial
- Discuss the FDA review and approval process
- Explain how companies typically organize the Clinical Development function
- Discuss the role of CROs
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Understanding Pharma™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.