This course provides an overview of the discovery process, the various technologies employed, and the anticipated impact of pharmacogenomics. After completing this course, users will be able to
- Understand the mission of discovery in the industry
- List key steps in the discovery process
- Outline the various means of discovering new compounds
- Discuss technologies that make the process more efficient
- Describe the potential impact of pharmacogenomics
- Define how the Discovery function is typically organized
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Understanding Pharma™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.