This course explains how the Business Development function helps a company realize its strategic goals. After completing this course, users will be able to
- Explain the link between corporate strategy and business development strategy
- Describe the reasons pharmaceutical manufacturers enter into alliances and other business relationships
- Describe in-licensing and out-licensing processes
- Explain common deal types and payment structures
- Discuss how the Business Development function interacts with other internal functions
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Understanding Pharma™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.