Now iPad Compatible
As the Medicaid landscape continues to transform, this course provides an in-depth view of that evolution. It describes the current program in detail, as well as the framework for change in 2014.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of the Medicaid population, including demographics, top disease states and therapeutic categories, and enrollment by state
- Discuss the upcoming expansion of the Medicaid population
- Describe trends in the Medicaid channel
- Explain the transition of dual eligibles to Medicare Part D
- Convey the impact of the clawback program on states and the Medicaid program
- Overview how the upcoming expansion of Medicaid will be funded
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Managed Markets Excellence® into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.