Fundamentals of Care Management
Now iPad Compatible
A growing number of medical groups are starting care management initiatives aimed to help patients manage their complex care needs. The goal? To improve patients’ health, reduce their hospital use, and lower overall healthcare costs.
If you haven’t yet encountered customers who are launching care-management initiatives, you soon will.
Once a medical group launches an initiative, it affects how physicians provide care and treat certain diseases. To do their jobs well, your teams have to understand your customers’ priorities and needs in order to align resources to those needs.
After completing this course, participants will understand:
- Why medical groups are developing care-management initiatives
- Which patients are candidates for care-management initiatives
- How candidates are selected for care-management initiatives
- How interventions are designed for care-management
- What resources and capabilities must be available in order to implement different levels of interventions