Now iPad Compatible
This course is designed to help manufacturers understand the current US employer-sponsored health insurance environment in order to build stronger relationships with employers. It overviews the benefits design process, including the influence of stakeholders such as pharmacy benefit managers, brokers, and consultants. It examines challenges faced by employers, as well as innovative approaches to benefits design that employers leverage to control health care expenditures.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand who helps employers make benefits decisions and administer benefits
- Describe the key health benefits decisions that employers make
- Explain impacts of the Affordable Care Act on those decisions
- Overview ways in which employers address challenges related to health insurance cost
- Discuss tactics that pharmaceutical manufacturers can use to build stronger relationships with employers
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Managed Markets Excellence® into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.