Now iPad Compatible
Contracting has taken center stage in the complex relationship between health plans and physicians, as well as manufacturers. This two-part course offering helps team members understand the motivations behind and the complexities of contracting.
Health Plans and Physicians
The first e-course explores the contracting relationships between health plans and physicians. After completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Describe the various types of contracting relationships between physicians and health plans
- Differentiate the reimbursement mechanisms used to compensate physicians
- Characterize the cost, quality, and access features distinct to each compensation mechanism
Health Plans and Manufacturers
The second e-course describes the contracting relationships between health plans and manufacturers, as well as major shifts and evolving trends in the contracting environment. After completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Characterize contracting relationships between manufacturers, health plans, and payers
- Discuss the various types of contracting strategies that manufacturers employ
- Describe major trends in the contracting and reimbursement environment
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Managed Markets Excellence® into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.