Comparative Effectiveness Research
Now iPad Compatible
This e-course provides a clear understanding of CER, including the drivers behind this research, why it has been controversial, and its implications for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. It explores the history and future of comparative effectiveness evaluations in the healthcare setting, with emphasis on the US market.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe comparative effectiveness research (CER) and its purpose
- Identify who conducts or sponsors CER, and how it is conducted
- Explain how CER is currently being used
- Understand CER’s limitations and concerns about its use
- Define important recent developments in CER
- Explain what issues will determine the impact of CER in the future
- Describe what implications the growing importance of CER has for pharmaceutical manufacturers
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating Managed Markets Excellence® into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.