Ad Agency and Vendor Partnerships
Now iPad Compatible
Part one of this two-part course outlines the relationship between marketers and external vendors and describes approaches for managing the range of vendors that are commonly employed in the pharmaceutical industry. It highlights the vendor selection process and characterizes the partnership formed between clients and vendors. This course outlines the roles of key vendor partner personnel as well as interactions that take place during the execution of a typical project. The second course uses a case study scenario to convey best practices for managing and measuring vendor performance and to highlight typical challenges and business arrangements for vendor partnerships. It also discusses the pros and cons of using a long-term partner vs. a new vendor.
After completing this e-course, participants will be able to:
- Outline the relationship between marketing executives and external vendors
- Describe approaches for optimizing vendor performance
- Describe the typical challenges encountered when managing vendors and ways to address those challenges
- Provide approaches for managing vendor-related expenses
- Offer approaches for working with internal procurement partners
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating the Cornerstone Series™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.