Now iPad Compatible
This course offers a description of segmentation, including what it is, who is segmented, when it is done, and why it is important. This course describes the different types of segmentation and how they are performed. It discusses the many uses of segmentation and provides examples. Finally, best practices are described and discussed.
After completing this e-course, participants will be able to:
- Describe segmentation: What, who, when, importance
- Explain the types of segmentation
- Provide examples of segmentation types
- Identify various uses of segmentation
- Demonstrate awareness of best practices for market segmentation
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating the Cornerstone Series™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.