Market Research Methods and Applications
Now iPad Compatible
This course highlights the value of conducting different types of primary and secondary market research. It describes best practices in the development of a market research plan and explains the key components of an effective RFP. This course identifies important considerations for developing market research. It also covers how research objectives and methodologies evolve along a pharmaceutical product’s life cycle.
After completing this e-course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the value and importance of market research
- Define secondary and primary research and their respective benefits and drawbacks
- Identify different primary research methodologies and target participants
- Describe best practices in developing a market research plan
- Understand the key components of a request for proposal
- Explain key considerations for developing research tools
- Recognize the different types of research needed as a product progresses through its life cycle
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating the Cornerstone Series™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.