An Introduction to Life Cycle Management
Now iPad Compatible
This course begins with a baseline description of life cycle management and its importance. It reviews various life cycle management strategies implemented to achieve success throughout a drug’s life cycle, including combination products, branded generics, and OTC conversions. It reviews the most common life cycle planning challenges and suggests potential solutions for addressing them.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the meaning of life cycle management
- Identify the three main areas of life cycle management
- “Win” in existing markets
- Extend the product life cycle
- Increase revenue after patent expiration
- Outline the life cycle management strategies and their respective advantages and disadvantages
- Describe life cycle management program development
- Understand the potential challenges with life cycle management implementation
- Develop approaches to address potential challenge
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating the Cornerstone Series™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.