Now iPad Compatible
This course explains the importance of a robust plan to manage a product launch. The course describes differences between the global and local launch processes and how they fit together. It covers the steps necessary to develop the launch process, create the launch plan, and manage the launch process, as well as effective remedies to the main challenges that can arise during a launch. The course highlights launch plan variants, including similarities to and differences from the standard process.
After completing this e-course, participants will be able to:
- Clearly articulate the importance of a successful product launch
- Explain how the strategic plan is the foundation of the launch
- Understand how local launch teams work with global or regional launch teams
- Identify the typical functional-area subteams within a launch team and their areas of focus, including key initiatives for which they are responsible
- Identify typical challenges that launch teams face and describe ways to overcome them
- Understand launch planning for different scenarios and how the process can be modified to reflect those differences
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating the Cornerstone Series™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.