Fundamentals of Pharmaceutical Marketing
Now iPad Compatible
This course provides an overview of marketing activities and players within a typical pharmaceutical company. It defines why marketing is needed and what marketers do, as well as how they interact with other internal and external stakeholders to achieve their goals. The course also discusses how marketers create promotional materials for various segments and the regulatory rules that must be followed, along with how marketers ultimately measure their success.
After completing this e-course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of and need for marketing within a pharmaceutical company
- Explain the types of marketing positions and their responsibilities
- Describe the brand team’s responsibilities and deliverables
- Identify both internal and external players with whom marketing personnel interact
- Articulate how and when these interactions occur
- Understand how marketers get their promotional materials to customers
- Demonstrate awareness of regulatory guidelines marketers must adhere to
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating the Cornerstone Series™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.