Developing Promotional Materials
Now iPad Compatible
This course illustrates the importance of promotional materials used to support marketing initiatives. It outlines the various target audiences for promotional materials and the purpose of those communications. It describes when materials are developed and updated within the stages of the product life cycle and explains the core components required to develop them. The course also describes the roles of marketing, market research, and the ad agency, in addition to key factors in selecting and managing ad agency and vendor partners. Finally, it covers development and review processes, as well as best practices, off-label promotion, and legal considerations.
After completing this e-course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the types of promotional materials and their importance
- Identify the various targets of promotional materials and the key messages used
- Explain when in the product life cycle promotional materials are developed and updated
- Recognize core components required for development of effective promotional materials
- Describe the roles of marketing, market research, and the ad agency
- Understand key factors in selecting and managing ad agencies and vendors
- Describe the steps and best practices in the development process
- Discuss legal, medical, and regulatory (LMR) review
- Define off-label promotion
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating the Cornerstone Series™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.