Total Office Call—Primary Care Markets
Now iPad Compatible
In today’s selling environment, sales professionals are not just selling to the physician in a primary care office. Many other office stakeholders influence sales rep access to the office and treatment decisions. For this reason, sales reps need to know each key role, what their motivations are, and how reps can promote their product in light of these things.
This course identifies the various players in a primary care physician practice, explores their concerns and barriers to product access, and describes how pharmaceutical and biotech companies can provide support for their concerns. It covers the roles of office staff (receptionists, billing managers, and office managers), nursing staff, treatment decision makers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants), and support staff.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Articulate the benefits of turning sales calls into effective total office calls
- Identify the various players in a primary care physician practice
- Explore their concerns and barriers to product access and utilization
- Describe how pharmaceutical and biotech companies can provide support for their concerns
- Positively influence all of the key players in a primary care practice
- Address their individual, role-specific concerns
Our e-courses are only available for group and corporate-wide licenses. Pricing is based on the estimated number of users. Please contact us to learn more about incorporating the Beacon Series™ into your corporate training program. We can also develop custom training solutions to meet your specific training needs.